Yoga Terms & Conditions
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Sale items are only available at a lower price during the sale period.
- We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- All purchases are final. Bloom Yoga does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions, or extensions on services, workshops, or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason.
- Bloom Yoga reserves the right to pass on the cost of any additional bank fees which may incur from disputed or failed transactions regarding a student’s account.
- Our ‘1 Class’ pass is valid for 60 days from the date of purchase.
- A pack of ‘5 Classes’ does not expire
- A pack of ‘10 Classes’ does not expire
- A pack of ‘20 Classes’ does not expire
- Class Packs CAN be shared within the household
- Bloom Yoga does not offer refunds, on class packs for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- Any non-cancellations, no-shows, or absences, will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within 24 hours of the class start time, you will be charged for the class.
- The class packs exclude attendance at workshops.
- Bloom Yoga is not responsible if class pack holders cannot use Bloom Yoga’s services or facilities because of an event caused by a natural force such as COVID-19 restrictions, extreme weather, or something similar beyond our reasonable control.
- Please note this pricing option is no longer available.
Studio terms and conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Bloom Yoga you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out.
- While we endeavor to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Bloom Yoga is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed, or canceled for any reason.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class as late entry is will not be permitted. For safety and respect of space, no student will be permitted into class 5 minutes AFTER scheduled class time.
- LATE STUDENTS WILL STILL HAVE CLASS TAKEN OFF PACKAGE even if not permitted into class.
- Leaving class early without a medical reason is discouraged as a repeat pattern.
- Please check in at reception before each class.
- Bloom Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Bloom Yoga has the right to refuse entry at any time.
- Bookings are to be made via our app, the MindBody website, or app or in the studio.
- To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking. Class payment must be made upon booking.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such a practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
- Classes at Bloom Yoga may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss, or death.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by Bloom Yoga teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- Bloom Yoga is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property, or death resulting from attending our studio.
- Bloom Yoga reserves the right to refuse access or entry to any person to its premises or to participate in any of its classes for any reasonable cause, including but not limited to, misconduct or intoxication or on medical grounds or failure to comply with these ‘Terms and Conditions.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Booking changes and cancellation policy
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend. Nobody likes additional charges, but classes get fully booked, and sometimes students miss out.
- Class cancellations can be made via the the MindBody App, the MindBody website, and at blooma2.com
- Class cancellations can be made up to 4 hours before the class start time without incurring a charge.
- Late cancellations or no-show/late arrival will result in a deduction of class from the student’s package
- Cancellations will not be accepted via email, or social media.
Unless otherwise indicated, Bloom Yoga owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Bloom Yoga. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Bloom Yoga does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
- Bloom Yoga does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop ticket to another person’s name by calling or emailing Bloom Yoga at least 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Payment needs to be made upon booking.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted.
- Any no-show or absence will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked workshop you will be charged. Latecomers will be considered a no-show and you will be charged.
- Gift Cards can be used for yoga classes at Bloom Yoga (excluding workshops).
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift Cards are not transferable.
- Bloom Yoga does not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions, or extensions on Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address, or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- We accept no responsibility if a card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission.
- Gift Cards may be purchased online or in the studio.
- Bloom Yoga is not responsible if gift card holders cannot use Bloom Yoga services or facilities because of an event caused by a natural force such as COVID-19 restrictions, extreme weather, or something similar beyond our reasonable control.