Vouchers & Gift Cards-
- Groupon vouchers: first-time clients only
- Groupon will refund clients who have purchased multiple and are not first-time clients
- Groupons cannot be applied to or exchanged with any other service
- Bloom Wellness will only take Groupons from returning clients if they’ve paid the difference in amount for what the appointment worth is
- Groupon is a promotion tool to gain first-time clients
- Bloom Wellness could not run a business and stay open with prices that undercut the team that operates the facilities which are held to extreme standards of excellence and cleanliness
- Groupon is only valid Monday-Friday
- Cancelations of appointments must adhere to the following rules for no late-fee charges or voided gift card actions to occur:
- 24hrs for cancelation Monday-Friday.
- 48hrs Saturday & Sunday.
- 72hrs for “spa parties” of 4 or more party members.
- No exceptions (sick, emergency, etc) for LATE or NO-SHOW appointments
- GIFT CARDS & VOUCHERS are subject to a 100% voided amount depending on circumstance that is determined by Bloom Wellness management
- Bloom Wellness reserves the right to not accept repeat offending clients of “no-show” or “late cancellation”
- Late Fee charges are 50% cost of the appointment scheduled
- Answer: Our team is paid to show up for the scheduled appointment
adroll_adv_id = "WMJ2CI3ZXFDUFAHNI5PPQQ";
adroll_pix_id = "B3IKEHRA55E5DIFPXI3DA5";
adroll_version = "2.0";
adroll_current_page = "other";
adroll_currency = "USD";
adroll_language = "en_US";